“Discover the Secrets of The First Witch, REAL Magick & Sorcery”
“Health, Love, Money, Magick, Spells, Power!”
The First Witch | Dear Friend,
If you had REAL magickal ability, REAL WISHCRAFT, What would you do with it ?
What would you wish for… Money? Love? Happiness? Friends? Health? Revenge? Power?
WELL NOW YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL! – With all this, your life will change radically.
Magick is the most vital force in our lives. It gives us control over our destiny so we are no longer victims of fate. To study magick is to study life, and to understand the concept of controlled coincidence. Things do not happen randomly, but rather in conjunction or answer to a previously set up condition. The past is what controls the present, and the present is what creates the future. There have been many ebooks written on the history of Witches and Witchcraft. The vast majority have suffered from bias – but our eBook “The First Witch”, recently published (March-20-2011), have told the story accurately.
Do you know about the Word “Witch”?
The word ‘Witch’ derives from the Anglo-Saxon wicca “a magickian who weakens the power of evil, or one who is able to bend reality using natural forces.”
Generally, Witchcraft employs the powers of nature to create a charm, philtre, potion or spell to bring about the desired change. The physical object then becomes the catalyst or focal point of the magickal operation.
You decide what it is you want, and then you create a spell or magickal rite to get it. You are in control at all times, and the outcome depends on your focused will. The only limitations on magick, are those you place upon it.
The First Witch Story
The late Dr. Gabriel Murray traced back and saw The First Witch origins in Palaeolithic times; 25,000 years ago.
He saw it as a more or less unbroken line through to the present, and as a fully organized religion throughout western Europe for centuries before Christianity.
Recently scholars have disputed much of what Gabriel Murray said.
He did, however, present some tangible evidence (described and detailed in our eBook “The First Witch”) and much thought-provoking material. As a probable development of religio-magick his theories are still respected.
Only The First Witch in history have understood this true basis of religio-magick and used them, in good – and bad spells.
Twenty-five thousand years ago Palaeolithic woman depended upon hunting to survive. Only by success in the hunt could there be food to eat, skins for warmth and shelter, bones to fashion into tools and weapons.
In those days women believed in a multitude of gods. Nature was overwhelming. Out of respect for the gusting wind, the violent lightning, the rushing stream, woman ascribed to each a spirit; made each a deity… a God.
This is what we call Animism. A god controlled that wind. A god controlled the sky. A god controlled the waters.
But most of all, a god controlled the all-important hunt… a God of Hunting.
Most of the animals hunted were horned so woman pictured the God of Hunting also as being horned. It was at this time that magick became mixed in with these first faltering steps of religion.
The earliest form of magick was probably of the sympathetic variety.
Similar things, it was thought, have similar effects: like attracts like.If a life-size, clay model of a bison was made, then attacked and “killed”… then a hunt of the real bison should also end in a kill.
Religio-magickal ritual was born when one of the cavewoman threw on a skin and antlered mask and played the part of the Hunting God, directing the attack.
There are, still in existence, cave paintings of such rituals, together with the spear-stabbed clay models of bison and bear.
It is interesting to see how this form of sympathetic magick survived right through to relatively modern times.
The Penobscot Indians, for example, less than a hundred years ago, wore deer masks and horns when performing rituals for the same purpose. The Mandan Indians’ Buf-falo dance is another example.
Along with this God of Hunting there was a Goddess, though which came first (or whether they evolved together) we do not know, and it is immaterial. If there were to be animals to hunt, there had to be fertility of those animals.
If the tribe was to continue (and there was a high mortality rate in those days) then there had to be fertility of woman.
Again sympathetic magick played a part. Clay models were made of the animals mating, and in an accompanying ritual the members of the tribe would copulate.
However, this period was a tremendous increase in the literature on witches / witchcraft which discussed extensively both its theory and practice.
Learning to do magick is like learning to drive – you learn by doing. You take a little time each day to practice, and pretty soon you have it mastered.
By learning to drive, you increase your mobility and thus your realm of opportunities.
You are born with the right to be happy.
You can suddenly go places and do things you weren’t able to do before. Each time you use magick, your ability to control your life increases, and the better your chances are of getting what you want.
The First Witch Spells
The First Witch spells are one of the most popular and delightful ways to approach magick. Since they do not require any specific amount of room, elaborate equipment, or special training, anyone can do them.
The only thing you really need to make a spell work is, a strong desire to have something or someone. So, with all this in mind are you ready to do magick?
Are you ready to cast that magick spell that will help you get the things you really need and want? If the answer is yes, then you have the right eBook in your hand. The charms, spells, and magickal formulas in this eBook are easy to follow, and do not demand impossible-to-find ingredients.
In fact, most of spells and rituals in this eBook make use of everyday things like herbs, plants, minerals, and candles. For those magickal operations that do require special items, such as oils or incense, recipes are provided.
The only thing you really need to know is “when” is the best time to cast a spell, or how to coordinate your magickal operation to coincide with the phases of the moon.
(Moon phases can be found in The Old Farmers Almanac, or on any good Astrological Calendar.) A simple rule of thumb is, use the new moon to begin projects, attract money, or regenerate friendships and health; the full moon to channel energy toward projects involving personal success, career, love, and marriage; the waning moon to get rid of negative influences, and bad situations.
Last but not least, try not to be disillusioned if your magick doesn’t work immediately. Some spells just take longer to work than others do. You must have faith, otherwise you block the flow of energy and impede your progress.
Remember, every powerful thought you send out leaves an imprint on the etheric world. (For our purposes, etheric pertains to the invisible world, which vibrates at a different level than the physical world. The realm of angels, gods, and other life forms which communicate with humans.) So if you really believe in what you are doing – then it will come true.
So you want to know more about The First Witch Incantations?
- A -
- Air Magick – Air is symbolically related to breath.It is the subtle realm between the physical and spiritual planes.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Air Incense and Fragrance – Wear ambergris to attract love. Mix Ambergris with a small amount of vanilla, burn on the night of the full moon to increase passion.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Amulet Magick – The amulet is an object that has been left in its virgin state and has been psychically charged with a specific purpose in mind. Amulets are passive in their abilities to communicate energy patterns. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Animal Magick – All animals have magickal qualities that can be harnessed in times of need. You can choose an animal to work with that best represents a personality characteristic you would like to develop or improve. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Astral Projection – Start by selecting a peaceful place and time of the day where you will not be disturbed. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Athame – The athame is a double-edged knife used to inscribe, or cast, the circle of power onto the earth or floor. It is associated with the element of fire, represents strength, power, and the masculine force of nature. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- B -
- Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram – The pentagram is a five-pointed star. It represents the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) subject to the Akasha, or spirit. By all accounts, it is considered to be one of the most powerful protection amulets of the magickal arts.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Besom (Broom) – Hardly anything symbolizes Witchcraft more than the besom (pronounced BEH-sum). The idea of Witches flying on brooms is as old as the Craft itself.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Besom Magick – The incantation used for flying. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Binding Magick – To Stop Gossip – Gossip, no matter who starts it, is always hurtful, and once the damage has been done it is almost impossible to undo. If you feel that someone is gossiping about you, then nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand. Examples of spells used with great results.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Book of Shadows – The Book of Shadows, often called a grimoire or black book, is a personal journal in which modern Witches write their invocations, rituals, and spells. Its name comes to us from the distant past when magickal journals were penned in secrecy, beneath the veil of night, and contained mysteries of the shadowy Other World. Because it pages were full of secret formulas, and strange incantations, it was believed that if you possessed a Witch’s Book of Shadows, you possessed the key that would unlock the secrets of the universe. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Book Blessing – It is customary to bless or consecrate your Book of Shadows before you begin to work with it.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- C -
- Candle Magick Spells – You can use this spell to bind the love of another to you, or to reinforce the qualities of love within an already existing relationship.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Charm Magick – In contemporary Witchcraft, a charm is a simple poem or verse that is spoken over an object, such as an amulet, to endow it with magickal qualities. The charm, once spoken, exudes a subtle energy, which entices and influences control over its quarry. Once properly charmed, an object is capable of attracting love, creating good fortune, and providing protection for its user.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Crystal Magick – Working with crystals is a direct experience with energy as it moves from moment to moment. There is no way to develop standard techniques that can be learned and applied to everyone. People are unique and different, and so are their energy outputs. When working with crystals or stones, the energy output of the individual handling the crystal produces the final outcome. Learning to work with crystals is easy.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- D -
- Dragon Magick – This spell is designed to create prosperity. It works best if you have a job and are looking for a pay raise or bonus.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Drawing Down the Moon – It was believed by the ancient Greeks and Romans that The First Witch had the power to draw down the moon from the sky. This assumption is not without reason.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- E -
- Earth Magick -You can use this spell to win the affections of the one you desire if he or she has not returned your feelings of love. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Earth Incense and Fragrance – This spell should be used when doing earth magick. Because herbs are related to earth, their vibrations will enhance all your magickal works, especially those affiliated with the earth element. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Eye – The eye is considered to be the primary organ of sense perception. It is closely associated with light, the spirit, and the sun. The eye symbolizes spiritual and mental perception and is considered to be the mirror of the soul, the organ of spiritual and mental expression.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- F -
- Fairy – Fairies are magickal creatures endowed with the powers of shapeshifting and invisibility. They dwell in an invisible kingdom known as middle or lower earth. Often depicted as small humanoid beings with diaphanous wings, they look like tiny angels.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Fairy Magick – Because fairies are connected to nature, their spells are usually performed outdoors. A small brook, a secret lily pond, the base of your favorite tree, or a field of wild flowers all make excellent settings for fairy magick.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Fire Magick – This simple spell is used to make a wish come true, and is especially effective if done on New Year’s Eve. It is also great way to end a romantic evening or group gathering. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- G -
- Glyph – In Witchcraft and magick, glyph is a term used to describe a powerful symbol that represents a person, place, or thing. When the glyph is consecrated, and/or acted upon, it can ward off psychic attack, illness, and bad luck.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Golem – Most magicians are familiar with the legend of the Golem, a figure made of clay and wood that wa brought to life through a process discovered by Rabbi Yehuda Low. According to Kabbalah, Jewish mysticism, the formula for creating a Golem was found in the first witch book.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Gypsy Magick – Gypsy people came from the North of India, they crossed the East Mediterranean countries on the fourteenth century and extended to Europe. Their way of living, their colourfull clothes, their adivination powers, their music and their proudness to be gypsies caused curiosity everywhere, but also distrust, due to their attempt to be different.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Gypsy Love Potion – According to Gypsy lore, this is guaranteed to make the one you desire fall head over heels in love with you.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- H -
- Hair Magick – This spell is intended to bind you to the one you love. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Herb Magick – You can use this spell to protect your property or a loved one you may feel is in danger.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- How to Make a Hex Sign – Be sure you have all the tools you will need to complete the sign you have designed or found.(example is included in the eBook)
- I -
- Ice Magick – Use this spell to stop or impede an adversary or irritating person who will not take no for an answer. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Magickal Incense Recipes – Incenses are composed of a variety of leaves, flowers, roots, barks, woods, resins, gums and oils. Semiprecious stones may also be added to incenses to lend their energies to the mixture. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- J -
- Properties of Jewels and Gem Stones – Properties of Amber, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Carnelian, Crystal Quartz, Diamond, Emerald, Garnet and many others.(the composition is included in the eBook)
- Jewel and Gem Magick – Use this spell whenever you need for self-confidence, self-esteem, or the courage to handle a difficult situation.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- K -
- Key – The key is symbolic of the power to open and the power to lock. This concept is displayed in the symbol of the dove and the key, signifying the spirit that opens the gates of heaven. In Roman mythology, Janus, the god of doors and new beginnings, was generally represented by a doorkeeper’s staff and key.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Knot Magick – Knot magick, sometimes referred to as cord magick, relies mainly on the powers of concentration and visualization. The cord and tying of the knots are points of focus that will link the thought-form to the individual or situation and bind it, or hold it in position. This type of magick is used to stop a person from harming him or herself or another, to stop a situation until it can be dealt with on the material plane; or to bind two people together for the purpose of love and marriage.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- L -
- Lamp Magick – The lamp has four distinct parts. 1)The base of the lamp corresponds to the element of earth and is the foundation upon which you will structure your magickal work. 2)The globe represents the element of air and is a reflection of your intention. 3)The wick that burns becomes the element of fire and is a symbol of your energy, motivation, and power. 4)The oil is equivalent to the element of water and the fluid that sustains your motivation.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Love Magick – Warning: Love spells work well to get someone’s attention or to give a relationship a chance, but it is unwise to use them to try to hold people against their will. When this is done, the only thing keeping the person with you is the energy of the spell. The first time you forget or aren’t able to do the spell, the binding energy is gone and the relationship will wither and die. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- M -
- Mandrake (Mandragora) – Shaped like a human being, the mandrake (mandragora) is a plant that has long been associated with Witchcraft.Warning: It is highly toxic and produces a narcotic effect when ingested internally – something I do not recommend! The important thing when selecting a mandrake is to find one in the shape of the opposite sex of the person on whom you wish to cast the spell, and then to immediately carve the root into a human form. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Planetary Qualities of Metals -
- Metal Magick – Ever since Vulcan, son of Jupiter, created thunderbolts in his underground forge, the power of metal magick as been a closely guarded secret In Western alchemy it was believed that the metals found on earth were influenced by their corresponding planetary rulers. Each metal was then named after a planet, imbued with the planet’s attributes, and incorporated into daily life through the days of the week. By using the corresponding metal, one was supposed to be able to control the forces that prevailed each day. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Mirror Magick – The mirror signifies truth, self-knowledge, wisdom, and the soul. It is considered to be a reflection of the supernatural or divine intelligence behind creativity. The mirror also symbolizes the moon, due to its ability to reflect light. Magickally, the mirror can be used to divine the future, create protective devices, and look into your own nature.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Moon Magick – The moon, like the sun, rises in the East and sets in the West. Unlike the sun, the appearance of its size and shape continually change, at least from our earth-bound perspective. In a lunar month there are four cycles of approximately seven days. The phases the moon goes through include the dark of the moon (also called the new moon). It waxes (grows larger) until the first quarter is visible as the half moon. When the moon continues to wax, its horns point to the East until it reaches a full circle, known as the full moon. It will then begin to diminish in size as it wanes through the last quarter, with the horns pointing West, and continues to wane until the new moon returns.It is wise to time your magickal rites to coincide with the proper phase of the moon.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- N -
- Numerology – The basis of numerology is the belief that the numbers from one to nine exert an influence on our lives and personalities. Each letter in the alphabet is therefore assigned a numerical value from one through nine. When a person’s name is spelled out, the numerical values can be seen and then reduced to a single digit. Studying the numbers in a person’s name reveals inclinations in love, health, vocation, and spirituality. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Numbers and Their Meanings – Detailed information about every number. (the info are inside the eBook)
- Numerology Analysis – How analyze an individual using numerology.(the info are inside the eBook)
- O -
- Oils – The sense of smell is one of the most powerful senses humans have. Connected on a primal level to the unconscious, smell reacts without your conscious knowledge or will. Tied to memory, scent can bring pleasure, alert to danger, cause revulsion, and affect health. Every odor that you perceive causes a chemical reaction in the brain, triggering instincts rather than conscious actions. This is why oils and incense have a prominent place in most magickal operations: They automatically activate responses, bypassing the reasoning self. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- P -
- Pentacle – No other symbol is more widely associated with Witchcraft than the pentacle, a round disk engraved with a pentagram (five-pointed star). The circle surrounding the pentagram is the universal symbol of totality. The pentagram itself symbolizes the human microcosm. It also represents the five elements: Air, Fire, Water, Earth, and Spirit.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Planets – Millions of years old, from ancient Babylon to modern times, the planets have always symbolized the essential forces of the universe. Equated with the gods, endowed with magickal attributes, and viewed as lights of influence, then and now the planets affect all aspects of daily life.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Poppet – A poppet is a doll fashioned from cloth or clay to represent a person or persons at whom a spell is directed. The cloth doll is usually stuffed with Spanish moss, to give it form, and herbs that correspond with the primary intention of the spell.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Love-Binding Spell – The intention of this spell is to bind two people together. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Personal Success Poppet – This poppet will help you land a new job, get a promotion, or achieve that special goal.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- The Healing Poppet – The Vikings used The First Witch (healing poppet spell) to protect their homes and add power to their swords and shields. The Shamans of Scandinavia used them in healing, to cast spells, and to protect burial mounds.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- R -
- Runes – The word “rune” comes from the Old Norse run, which means secret. The runes were an ancient Germanic alphabet, once used for everyday communication as well as for mystical purposes and divination. (the info is included in the eBook)
- Rune Stone Meanings – Detailed information about every word. (the info is included in the eBook)
- Rune Layout Patterns – This is by far the easiest method for reading the runes, especially if you have a specific question that needs immediate attention. (the info is included in the eBook)
- S -
- Shamanism – Shamanism is probably the oldest magickal system in the world. Its practices include the use of visions, altered states of consciousness, and contact with nature gods and spirits. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- The Vision Quest – The Shaman is a trained individual who enters and leaves states of consciousness at will. While in these states of altered consciousness, he or she will journey to various domains of the inner world. This ourney that the Shaman undertakes usually puts him or her in contact with spirits of ancestors, totem animals, and higher plane teachers. The purpose of the journey is to obtain power, knowledge, and wisdom from the inner world contacts and bring it back to the realm of reality. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Medicine Power – The term medicine refers to an individual’s unique talents and skills and the ability to blend these skills or talents with the forces of nature. When skills are combined with the knowledge and wisdom gained from an inner world journey or vision quest, they become the medicine power used to heal and help others. Places, personal objects, fetishes, and animals are also considered to have medicine power. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Cleansing and Smudging – Before every ceremony or healing, the individuals participating should be cleansed of bad feelings and negative vibrations that may be attached to them. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Sacred Pipe – The sacred prayer pipe is the “tool of tools,” the most powerful and most cherished gift of Native American tribes. The prayers and desires of the tribe are carried to the Great Spirit and Sky Father on the smoke from the pipe. The pipe is used in all Native American ceremonies and is considered to be the axis mundi, the central point of time and space, the supreme support of all things, and that which connects heaven and Earth. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Medicine Wheel – The medicine wheel is a symbol of the universe and represents completion. It is a place where men and women learn to sing the song of the world, become whole again, and unite with the Earth Mother and Sky Father. When properly constructed, the medicine wheel becomes transition, self-realization, and communication with the spirits of nature.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Guardian Spirit – The Shaman believes that everyone is born with a guardian spirit. This belief is common among a lot of different peoples, especially those practicing nature oriented religions. During initiations, vision quests, and trances, the individual is able to communicate with his or her guardian spirit. In some societies it is believed that this guardian spirit is in part related to the spirit of the individual, a sort of eternal cosmic twin energy. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Sun – Symbolically, the sun represents supreme masculine power, omniscient divinity, heart of the cosmos, and splendor of the universe. In most traditions the sun is the universal father,with the moon as the mother. Constantly rising and setting, the sun symbolizes both life and death, and the renewal of life through death. The sun is the visible image of divine goodness.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- T -
- Talisman – A talisman is a magickal figure charged with the force it is intended to represent, and is usually constructed to attain a particular result. When it is properly constructed, a talisman’s effectiveness is obvious immediately, or at least within seven days of its construction.(details inside the eBook)
- Talisman Seals from the Key of Solomon – Info about : The first pentacle of the sun, The fourth pentacle of the sun, The first pentacle of the moon, The fourth pentacle of the moon, The first pentacle of Mars, The fourth pentacle of Mars, The third pentacle of Mercury, The fourth talisman of Mercury, The fourth pentacle of Jupiter, The sixth pentacle of Jupiter, The second pentacle of Venus, The fourth pentacle of Venus, The second pentacle of Saturn, The fifth pentacle of Saturn.(details inside the eBook)
- Triple Goddess – The triple Goddess can be found in almost all mythologies. She was at once virgin, mother, and crone; the waxing, full, and waning moon. All that was feminine, enchanting, ripe, and wise. One of the most popular triple goddesses was the Greek Hecate, who reigned over heaven, earth, and the underworld, where she controlled birth, life, and death.(details inside the eBook)
- U -
- Uncrossing – Uncrossing is used in Witchcraft and magick to remove evil influences, negative spells, and black magick. For the most part, an uncrossing ritual is done during the waning moon or during the dark moon, the few hours before the moon begins to wax. In some cases the energy will be sent directly back to the individual who sent it in the first place.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Unicorn – The Unicorn is a mythical beast with one phallic horn on its forehead, a horselike body, and a goat’s beard. It symbolizes the union of opposites, undivided sovereign power, virginity, and love. (details inside the eBook)
- V -
- Visualization – Creative visualization is a technique Witches and magicians use to make their dreams come true. In essence, it is a fancy name for the old children’s game of “let’s pretend.” The idea is to create an image in your mind’s eye of something you desire. You then empower this image through concentrated meditation, forcing the image into reality. If you want something bad enough and think about it hard enough, it will happen. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Wand – In practice, the wand is the primary working tool of the Witch. It represents his or her rod of power and authority. During ritual, the wand becomes an extension of the Witch’s magickal jurisdiction. Personal power is forced through the wand, with a laser-like intensity, toward a specific target. When the psychic energy and target meet, activation occurs, and the Witch’s intentions are set into motion. (the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Water Magick – Water has long been seen as the source of all potentialities in existence. It is associated with the Great Mother, the universal womb, birth, and fertility. Water is emblematic of the life-giving and life-destroying capabilities of the cosmos. As an element, it encourages moderation and cools anger brought on by too much Fire. It also stabilizes the illusions caused by an excess of Air.(the incantation is included in the eBook)
- Witch Bottle – The Witch bottle is most often used to protect personal property and the home. It is easy to make and very effective. (details inside the eBook)
- Y -
- Yarrow – Yarrow grows with a straight, angular stem bearing graygreen, feathery, finely divided leaves. Referred to as “bad man’s plaything,” yarrow is often the main ingredient in 17th and 18th century love spells. Even today, the stalk of the herb is still used by Chinese fortunetellers as an aid in consulting the I Ching. (details inside the eBook)
- Yarrow Love Spell – Details inside the eBook about yarrow love spell.
- Z -
- Zodiac – The word zodiac is derived from the Greek zoidiakos, or “figures of animals.” It resembles a circle that has been divided into 12 sections of 30 degrees each and is traversed by the sun, moon, and planets each year. Its 12 signs are named after the adjacent constellations that form a great belt around the earth. Each sign governs a month, represented by a symbolic figure that is related to one of the four Elements and human condition. (details inside the eBook)
- The Twelve Signs of the Zodiac – Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces.(details inside the eBook)
Discover how Witchcraft and magick can help you lead a better, more fulfilling life
Arranged alphabetically, the magickal rites in this eBook can help you solve those annoying, everyday problems that cause stress and anxiety.
Each entry is fully defined, and then followed by time tested spells that really work – spells that will fit into your fast-paced life style.
Best of all, you don’t need to be a trained initiate, or have special powers, to make use of the material in this eBook.
All you need is an open mind, and the desire to succeed. Your happiness and luck will be on your hand.
We already helped numerous people who had problems just as important as yours and who believed that nobody and* nothing could change their life.Today I am happy to see how their financial and personal situation completely changed.*
Here are some testimonials from our satisfied customers!
I have started reading your eBook and it is very informative.
This is a very good starting point for beginners. It is very useful in explaining the different rituals and tools used in witchcraft. There are alot of great spells too!
- Gabriel Griffin – USA, New York
Once you have experienced the great change in your life, please send us your testimonial as well!
Please use the Tell a Friend link if you think that a friend of you needs this eBook.
We are so confident in our eBook, that if you do not see a significant improvement in your life or any other person you used the spell, within 60 days, just shoot me an email with “refund” in the subject lline to: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Best Wishes and Good Luck!
- Nicolae Pamfile